seal-n-lock laminate flooring

Old 11-09-08, 08:26 AM
L
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
seal-n-lock laminate flooring

Jan 2008 we shopped/compared pricing on real wood and laminate flooring for our much used/abused gameroom. After much research we went with seal-n-lock from Sam's. It was about half the price of real wood. We installed it ourselves (my husband and bro) They struggle on the first two or three rows, but once they got it to lay still and got the general jist of it, flew through. The flooring comes with it's own rubber backing (one less thing to buy) and we used painters plastic cover, vs the $80.00 plastic roll covering they offer. Saving another $60 bucks. So after 10 months are we happy?? Oh yes, we made the right choice for us. We have loads of teens running through, a rotti with pointy toe nails and a sectional couch with big football guys jumping on. Spills, crumbs and furniture sliding all over the place, the floor looks great. Not a scratch on it. I sweep it and damp mop every now and then, and it still looks brand new. Frankly, I think it almost indestructable. We did a room 18' x 20' for just under $700.00. That includes the quarter round/tools/everything. We bought 20 boxes and had 2 1/2 boxes and many scrapes pieces left over, and a lot of plastic roll left.

Old 11-09-08, 09:22 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
So what is your question

Or is this just a Sams Club ad?

This is the second time you have posted this identical thing. Glad you enjoy your new floor.

Old 11-10-08, 09:35 AM
C
cmiller

I purchased lock'n Seal flooring several years back, It has worked great for us. I need a box or two of Classic Maple, 7mm,Uniboard. Can any one help
Thanks

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: