Mastercraft vs CH flooring nailer?

Old 11-15-08, 11:46 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Question Mastercraft vs CH flooring nailer?

Which is better, MasterCraft or Campbell Hausfeld Flooring Nailer? I am going to finish more floors in my home with 3/4" hardwood flooring, and I want to buy my own nailer and compressor. It will be for my own home use only, and an occasional loan (after I'm done!). The Canadian Tire brand MasterCraft and CH Nailers are comparatively priced and both Made in China, I think. Are they a total waste of my money or OK for home use?

Appreciate your opinions. Thank you.

Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-08, 06:32 AM
Let me ask this question another way. Has anyone had personal experience with either the MasterCraft (Canadian Tire) or Campbell Hausfeld Hardwood Flooring Nailers? I want to buy one or the other, and the only big difference is CTC has 3 Year Warranty and CH has 1 Year Warranty. Does this mean CTC nailer should be a No-Brainer?

Appreciate any comments! Thank you.

Old 11-16-08, 02:07 PM
Now a third contender in the mix; Power Fist from Princes Auto. Another "Made in China" brand, but 3 Year Warranty and Princess Auto makes it a Lifetime Warranty (I'm sure with conditions). But for the "Occasional DIY'er" like me, what more do I need? Again thanks for opinions and comments.