matching laminate flooring products

Old 12-19-08, 07:12 PM
B
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
matching laminate flooring products

I need some assistance with determining if it is possible to match flooring from two different manufacturers. Here is the problem. I got talked into purchasing Award flooring. I installed it in four 10 x 10 rooms and for the most part we have been satisfied with the product. last year we had water damage in one of the room and I had to remove about 1/3 of the flooring from one if the rooms. The cause of the water leak was discovered and repaired along with the walls ect. When I went back to the store to purchase replacement Award flooring, they said the did not carry the product anymore. After lots of checking I can not find any distributor in the area that carries the product. So my question is, is it possible to find a product that is compatible in appearance and can be modified to fit the award product.

thanks in advance for any and all assistance

Old 12-19-08, 08:11 PM
T
Received 2 Upvotes on 2 Posts
You can type your ZIP in to locate stores that sell Award flooring. Locate a flooring store that sells Award Hardwood Floors

Old 12-20-08, 11:44 AM
B
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
I thought that would have been an easy solution too. But five of the stores that were listed on their website not longer carried the product. So I call their customer service line a few times. I got placed on hold twice and gave up after 20 minutes. The two other times I was able to leave voice mail messages explaining the problem, leaving my home address and zip code. I asked them to call me back with the name of a distributor closest to me. After two days, I am still waiting.

I am willing to remove the rest of the flooring in the room all the way back to the doorway and replace it with a different product if I could come up with a way of transition where the flooring from the hallway to the doorway.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: