Has anyone ever heard of easy-clic laminate flooring?

Old 03-30-09, 04:19 AM
Question Has anyone ever heard of easy-clic laminate flooring?

I am looking to put laminate flooring in and the place I found carries a brand called Easy-Clic. I have never heard of it and I am having trouble researching it and was wondering if anyone had any experience with and and what kind of quality it was. Any information you have would be great. Thanks for your help!

Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-09, 04:30 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Welcome to the forums! Not familiar with your brand, but the click lock type laminate flooring is really simple to install. You have to follow their directions to a "T", but the end result is a cleaner install (as compared to glue up laminate) . I have installed many floors of the click lock type and find it easy to do. The laminate will play havoc on saw blades, but that's life.

Old 03-30-09, 05:36 PM
Thumbs down Easy Clic - not so easy to keep clean

I just googled Easy Clic as we have had this flooring for about 3 months & hate it! I was trying to see if there was a trick to keeping the flooring looking clean.

Due to a flood in the kitchen, the Pergo flooring had to be replaced. Our insurance adjuster had recommended a flooring retailer to deal with & they did not carry Pergo and recommended the Easy Clic. This floor shows every spot, spill & even footprints. After dinner prep the floor looks like 20 people had been walking around spilling. While a damp microfiber mop kept the Pergo looking great, it takes at least two moppings for this floor. Also drop something & it chips.
Again - I hate it!

Old 07-10-09, 01:57 PM
Easy-Clic

I installed easy clic in my kitchen and living room and I love it Simple sweeping and a baby wipe for spills, and it looks great. The wholesale store up the street let me take home numerous color samples to see which one I liked best....which I highly recommend.