Im in a pickle!

Old 04-15-09, 10:10 AM
Im in a pickle!

I bought some laminate flooring from Lowes in the fall. Its Swiftlock Plus- Acacia. I am three 3 boxes from finishing my last room. I went to Lowes to buy more and it is discontinued. I have contacted the manufacturer and liquidators- with no luck. I was hoping that someone might have some suggestions or possibly have some extra they are willing to sell. Thanks in advance for your input and wishing me luck!!

Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-09, 05:46 PM
Originally Posted by BryanB View Post
I bought some laminate flooring from Lowes in the fall. Its Swiftlock Plus- Acacia. I am three 3 boxes from finishing my last room. I went to Lowes to buy more and it is discontinued. I have contacted the manufacturer and liquidators- with no luck. I was hoping that someone might have some suggestions or possibly have some extra they are willing to sell. Thanks in advance for your input and wishing me luck!!
I searched for Swiftlock Plus - Acacia on the web, It came back with this Alpine Acacia by Kronotex. Is that it?.

If not what you can do is try your own Google search to try and find it. If all else fails maybe even search on craigslist to see if someone is listing your flooring?.

Hope that helps a bit?. Good luck with your search.