floating floor

Old 09-05-09, 06:43 AM
floating floor

Hello
Any tips on the snap together sections that look liike wood or tile?
Thank you

Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-09, 12:50 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Well are you looking for laminate flooring (plastic laminate flooring that looks like real wood or tile) or did you want real wood flooring that you install using the floating (snap together) method? This article might help you decide which is better for your specific needs and budget.

NoAds.com

Once you decide which you're going with, you can begin the process of narrowing down your choices.

Last edited by Shadeladie; 09-05-09 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Link removed. Advertising not allowed.
Old 09-05-09, 03:09 PM
floating

We are doing the floating floor in the kitch of this old town house. I'm 70 so this is the best choce.
I'm not too hot about this type floor in a room with water but we have to use our heads about that
Thank you for the article. It seems like today everything is of a disposable nature. Craftsmanship is only in the dictionary.
When you buy a new appliance they ask you if you'd like a warranty right away. In the old days the product had such integrity you didn't need one.

Old 09-05-09, 03:41 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
**** flooring as an option

Pete, if you want a really high quality floor that's waterproof and easier to install than wood or even laminate, take a look at the ****** vinyl. I've done jobs with this and referred it to at least a dozen clients. They've all loved it.

NoAds.com
In my opinion it's also much more durable than most laminate floors as well.

Last edited by Shadeladie; 09-05-09 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Link removed. Advertising not allowed.
Old 09-06-09, 06:19 AM
***********vinyl

I'm sorry but I am not understanding that.
Please explain so I can ask how to do it right and thanx.