Laminate: Pergo vs Armstrong vs Lumber Liquidators or ??

Old 09-15-10, 11:08 AM
L
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Laminate: Pergo vs Armstrong vs Lumber Liquidators or ??

We are going to do our bedroom in laminate. Have been looking at Pergo or Armstrong/Bruce at Lowes and Home Depot. There is a Lumber Liquidators in town. I've read less than positive comments about their hardwoods here. Anyone with experience with their laminate flooring?

Based on my research to date, I will probably go with a 12mm product with pre-applied underlayment.

Old 10-05-10, 06:26 AM
W
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
nice choice 12mm

I think you choosing a 12mm is a great choice. first of all its a very strong thinkness. Pergo floors are okay. I havent seen a 12mm in pergo but armstrong and lumber liquidators i have. I personally would choose Lumber Liquidators because its the best price. I has the padding attached to it and has a good 25 year warranty. The difference with pergo is mostly with the overlay. The Top seal of the laminate called the overlay has a more shine to it. if u like the shine go for the pergo but overall they both are very good floors to install. I hope you find it helpful.

Last edited by stickshift; 10-05-10 at 12:10 PM. Reason: removed link and quoting of entire post

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: