Searching for Legends Diamond Finish Royal Magogany Flooring

Old 11-12-10, 03:35 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Searching for Legends Diamond Finish Royal Magogany Flooring

We purchased the Legends flooring from Home Depot and were unable to install for quite some time; now they don't have it and we're short 2 boxes. The decor # is 493-054, dimensions: 47 5/8 * 5.5 * 1/2 inch. Can anyone help me?

Bubby's Mom

Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-10, 04:24 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 3 Votes on 3 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Home Legends doesn't even list it as a viable product, so you may be out of luck unless you are lucky enough to find it at a store "stuck back" in the basement bargain bin.
If you haven't started laying it yet, you could get a lighter or darker Home Legends floor in the same dimensions and either work a border around the room in the same direction, but begin with your mahogany at a predetermined point.
another way would be to make a focal point in the room with a darker flooring centered.
Just a couple of ideas.

Old 11-12-10, 04:48 PM
Super Moderator
Received 2 Votes on 2 Posts
Although this is not an advertising for purchase type site....here's a hint.

Find a HD associate who knows what's going on and isn't busy. They can search the inventory of every store in the US...it just takes a while, since they can only do 10 or so at a time.

Any quantities below 10 are suspect....as are any above 50. Have them call first to get confirmation. As I understand they can't do transfers any more.

Old 11-12-10, 06:09 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 3 Votes on 3 Posts
Not only have them call, have the associate at the store that says they have it in stock put their hands on it (really). I did this today. Called my store Pro Desk and asked how many SKU xxx-xxx they had in stock. 20 was the reply. Good I only needed 5. Got there and there were physically NONE, although their inventory showed 20. Had to go to the next town 22 miles away to get what I needed.

Old 11-28-10, 05:36 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
I too am 2 boxes short of the very very same flooring: Legends Diamond Finish Royal Mahogany Flooring. What store did you find it? What town did you find it at? Thank you for your post and it's nice to know I'm not alone now.