Faus Flooring

Old 12-11-10, 11:46 AM
Faus Flooring

We are thinking of installing same in kitchen and laundry room.

Has anyone had experience with this brand?

My wife wants it in both bathrooms too, but I dont think that this is a good idea due to toilets dripping from condensation in the summer.

Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-10, 01:11 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
That's awful expensive stuff for laminate. I've never laid it, but the click lock system is fool proof. You do not, without a doubt, inconsequentially, under any circumstance want it in a bathroom. There.
Not sure why you picked the only rooms that have moisture inherent to their appliances to install this flooring. If it gets wet, and it will, plan on reinstalling it once you pull the damaged, swollen piece up. Can't talk you into ceramic tile, can I?

Old 12-12-10, 06:00 AM
I would love to go with tile in all areas -- but my better half does not want tile, as she has severe back problems and finds that standing on tile or the like for any amount of time plays havoc with her.
We live rurally ( about 50 miles from a large centre) and installation is wild in price because of it. Had 2 quotes for the areas (410 sq ft ) on high end Armstrong roll vinyl and they were $3600.00 and 3800.00.

I can get someone local to install this laminate for $600. and the product is $3.99 sq ft.

We are both in bad health and I have had a total knee replacement 4 weeks ago so I am unable to do much myself.

She loves the pattern/colors of the laminate which is probably the biggers hurdle to overcome.

Will not be laying it in the bathrooms though

Thanks for your response