Matching 10 year old engineered hardwood floor

Old 03-04-11, 04:04 PM
Matching 10 year old engineered hardwood floor

I have a floor that was installed professionally back in 2000. The receipt lists the flooring as Bellaire Plank #5116 Lt Golden Oak. I would like to use the same flooring in another room, but I cannot locate the flooring by Googling the terms on the receipt. I would appreciate any ideas.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-11, 04:52 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Welcome to the forums! I believe Bellaire will be a sub name of a brand. You would need the brand to be able to find the manufacturer or even google it. If Bellaire is truly the brand name, you may be out of luck. BUT, you should be able to find a comparable color since you will be doing another room, rather than repairing an existing field. If you could remove a piece from a closet, etc. you could take it with you and shop to see what would be compatible.

Old 03-07-11, 03:10 AM
I recently installed hardwood floor in my house. I found a dealer went I was browsing in the internet; I contacted him then when I saw some of his same works, I was amazed. So I hired him, he finished the work on time; he did not charge exorbitantly the price was nominal. So I suggest everyone to take a look of the contractor and only then ask him to install hardwood flooring at your house.