Pergo laminate flooring and installers

Old 03-07-11, 09:26 AM
Question Pergo laminate flooring and installers

Im kinda desperate and am looking for an older pergo laminate flooring that actually glues together in the joint instead of the newer stuff that just snaps together. Kinda a redwood. Im willing to buy up whatever you still have to makie it worth while. Anyone or any installers have some left over? willing to pay quite well for it and really only need a few boards.

msg me back if you might have what im looking for.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-11, 11:21 AM
This product is probably 8 - 10 years old. After this amount of time you are almost certainly out of luck. Your only shot is to post the exact style and color numbers on whatever "discontinued laminate" blogs you can find and cross your fingers. You can find these sites by googling "discontinued laminate". If you don't know the style/color name or numbers, matching it isn't going to happen. Good Luck.

Old 03-07-11, 11:47 AM
Group Moderator
Flooring changes quite often, this is why I recommend buying an extra box or two, as you're going to have trouble if you need more down the road

Any chance you can grab the boards from somewhere else, like a closet? With a glue installation, I don't know how well that would work anyway

Old 03-07-11, 06:15 PM
Question Trust me i know.

The chances of getting this up without wrecking it are next to nothing with the glue, if i installed the floor i would have kept and extra box or at least a few pieces. I could post a pic or something but i cant really find out what it is unless i pull it up i guess. What a mess. Any idea on how i could find out what flooring it is so i can search? the floor is likely over 8 years old.

Old 03-08-11, 03:33 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
If you pull a small piece from the back of the closet, just snap it out, you will have a sample to take with your in your search. Just don't expect the Holy Grail. You may find something close, that's about it.