Floor molding


Old 05-07-11, 07:13 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: May 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1
Floor molding

Does anyone know if there is a transition molding for laminate flooring that bends and blends with the wood?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-11, 03:57 AM
chandler's Avatar
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 39,968
Patty, welcome to the forums! Not sure what you mean by "bends". Can you give us a little more information as to what the project will entail? Maybe you could even post a couple of pictures (not close ups) of the affected area. It would help us to see what you are seeing. http://www.doityourself.com/forum/el...your-post.html
Old 05-08-11, 07:14 PM
jatco's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 1,045
There are many co's out there that manufacture 'flexible' moldings/trim. Seen it used many times for radius corners etc. Many flooring co's have to use just what your talking about, to make transitions from 1 type of flooring to another with an arch/curve set-up.
Not uncommon...!
Just did a quick search and found this...
..:: Zago - FlexibleTrim.com ::.. Manufacture of Flexible Molding, Plastic Moldings, Crown molding, and Plastic casing.
Im sure there are others out there as well...
Who did your flooring? --yourselves.. or a contractor?

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes