Mannington Laminate flooring

Old 03-29-02, 05:11 PM
jlemelin
Visiting Guest
Mannington Laminate flooring

I had a Mannington Nature Form Sedona Tile sandstone colored laminte floor installed by an authorized dealer/installer. Some of the seams are very noticeable both in spacing and separating in the up and down direction. I like the floor but would like to make the seams less noticable. Both the dealer and the manufacturer said there is no filler available. The dealer said I would have to live with it as nothing can be done. The manufacturer sent an inspector to see the floor and I have yet to hear the results from anyone.
Is there any long lasting product (light gray) that can be used to fill or make these seams less noticable?

Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-02, 10:01 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
I work at a flooring store that has had to make quite a few warranty claims to Mannington regarding this very same problem. If the floor is installed properly, there shouldn't be the "peaking", and gaps in the seam problems that you are experiencing.

You have a warranty, you are entitled to use it. The manufacturers inspector may blame it on the installers, or it may be a product defect, which has been the case in most of the problems we had with the product.

Either way, you should be able to have the floor redone. A pain in the butt, but it will solve your problem.