Which manufacture for glueless laminate flooring

Old 04-21-02, 05:22 PM
J
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Which manufacture for glueless laminate flooring

Which of the glueless (snap) floor manufactures are the better ones or more reputable ones?

Columbia
Classen
Armstrong
Anyone else????

Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-02, 05:57 PM
AzFred
Visiting Guest
Two out of three isn't bad and there are a few very good ones that you haven't yet found. Your first consideration is to find the color and pattern that will work best with your decor in your home. Look for brands with more than 10 or 15 choices to find the "best" one for you.

Old 04-22-02, 05:37 AM
Brad Franzwa
Visiting Guest
Best supplier of laminate floors

I posted this question a few down, and after some research I found the best website!!! www.fastfloors.com
This website offers prices at half what I found, reasonable shipping, and a plithora of information--more than any salesman I talked to!!! Check it out--I was so happy!!!

Old 04-22-02, 08:15 PM
T
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Shopping for glueless laminate flooring

Shopping around at your local flooring retailers will give you an idea what brands are available in your area. Like, Fred, suggested, the ones with the big display racks will offer the better products. Don't get caught up in brand names. The reason for the big racks is that most reputable manufacturers will offer a good, better, best line of products. As the quality and warranty get better, the price goes up. Do comparative shopping to learn about the construction of the products, finish and product warranties.

As Fred pointed out in an another thread, shopping at a local retailer gives you the advantage of being able to have someone locally if you run short of the product or need extra trim pieces in a hurry. Also, they will be there for you if there are warranty issues. And, they are a source for a certified installer if this is not a DIY project.