Go Back  DoItYourself.com Community Forums > Recreational Outdoor Activities > Sports
Reload this Page > Place your bets! - How much the UConn women going to win by tonght?

Place your bets! - How much the UConn women going to win by tonght?

Old 04-06-10, 10:21 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Place your bets! - How much the UConn women going to win by tonght?

Or is this thread going to jinx them?

#1 (overall) UConn vs. #1 (regional seed) Stanford, for all the marbles tonight. Can't wait! I became UConn watcher when Diana Terassi(sp.?) was on the team and their star player, some years back, and have followed her some into her WNBA stardom.

Is the pressure more on UConn or Stanford? UConn could be afraid that all their 76? in-a-row victories could be for naught if they loose. But maybe if UConn carries a swagger into the game, Stanford, knowing how UConn has absolutely blown away their competition, might think they have no chance, and might be play intimidated?

I am glad I only watched about 1/2 of the men's #5 Butler vs. #1 Duke game. I predicted the outcome when I saw early on that many of Butler's open looks were not dropping. I figured they'd panick after awhile. Not sure if they did, but they did indeed lose, by only 2 measely points. If only one or two of their missed baskets went in. If ONLY!.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-10, 04:06 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
I almost jinxed them. What a harrowing first half.

I guess nobody here cares too much, so we'll let it go at that.

Search this Thread