Help with installing Honeywell TH1110DV1009

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-17, 12:16 PM
J
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Help with installing Honeywell TH1110DV1009

Hi there,

I have an underfloor heating setup that seems simple enough. When there is a call for heat, my thermostat I have now engages the pump, which circulates the water through the system. It does not seem as though I have a floor temperature sensor, but rather that the room/air/ambient temperature is measured.

I bought this new Honeywell in the hopes of having a more precise control of my heating system. The wiring seems very simple--a black wire and white wire, which seem to be connected to a transformer, making them low voltage. The system works fine with my current thermostat, I can push the lever to a higher temperature and, upon hearing the click, the system engages. However, when I try hooking up the TH1110DV1009, the system runs constantly, not just when calling for heat. The minute the faceplate is placed on the t-stat, the system begins pumping...

Any suggestions? sorry if my explanation isn't great.. I'm still learning all the terms and technical stuff...

Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-17, 01:45 PM
S
Looks like that's not the right stat, is this for heating only ? If it is you need the TH1100D.

Old 12-11-17, 02:40 PM
J
Yes, it is underfloor heat only... but it says it will do both.. maybe I'll just return it.

Old 12-11-17, 06:54 PM
Group Moderator
Received 1,189 Votes on 1,100 Posts
Please see new thread.... underfloor-heating-thermostat.

Closed Thread