Honeywell VisionPro and Entry/Exit Remote Programming

Old 04-02-23, 10:54 PM
S
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Question Honeywell VisionPro and Entry/Exit Remote Programming

I have a Honeywell TH8320R1003
I have it connected to Redlink wireless outdoor sensor, the Redlink gateway, and a Redlink entry/exit remote REM1000R1003

everything is connected and working fine and I have access to the MyTotalComfort website etc,

the setup is for a heating cooling system for a workshop on our property.

Now what I want to do is have the thermostat stop running off of a schedule (currently it is programmed for two time periods awake and sleep times), and just have it have one temperature heat/cool set for Home and one temperature heat/ cool set point for Away. (Or occupied/unoccupied). That is controlled by the remote and that’s it.
the workshop isn’t in use every day and isn’t always predictable what days/times it will be in use. I just want to have a comfort range of temp when the shop is occupied and you press the Home button, and then have it go to a more energy efficient range of temps when it is not occupied (when you press the away button). No other schedule running.

Unfortunately I can’t figure out what the remote actually does, nor can I figure out how to get the behavior I want. Do I need to set the Thermostat to be non-programmable to disable the schedule? If so how do I program the temperature ranges for Home and Away mode. (I don’t care about Vacation mode).

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: