Bathtub/Shower Converter

Old 08-19-04, 08:38 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Bathtub/Shower Converter

I just moved into an apartment that only has a faucet to run a bath. Since it's an apartment and I'm not allowed to do major renovations in it, I'm looking for a shower head that attaches directly to where the bath faucet currently is.

Does anyone know if a product of this sort is available and where I might find it?

I've tried Loews, Bed Bath & Beyond, and a Home Depot.

In advance, thanks for your help to anyone who responds to this.

Please feel free to email me at

Old 08-19-04, 10:22 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Hi jmeelynn,

You need a portable shower . My Grandma used to have one and it worked pretty well. It has a big boot that slips over the tub faucet.

The only one that I could find is here. But I'm sure if you looked around you could find one local.
Old 08-19-04, 10:40 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

Thank you so much!

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: