Shower Valves and Shower Head

Old 09-27-04, 09:11 AM
D
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Shower Valves and Shower Head

We were advised at the store to get a Delta valve and shower head set which includes the thing that lets water out of the tub. The single valve allows for individually controlled temperature (red direction - hot blue cold) and individual handle for water pressure. It is all in one piece.

HOwever, Groh or Hansgroh is supposed to be the best and allows for exact temperature setting and more shower heads. Any comments on this.

We can afford the difference and since we are gutting the bathroom we want to do it right the first time. Any suggestions.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-04, 07:19 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Grohe will do you just fine, they cost more but look and work great.

Old 09-28-04, 07:22 PM
P
Group Moderator
Received 681 Votes on 628 Posts
A Dodge Neon and a BMW M will both get you to work... which one would you drive???

My wife loves Grohe and I have not heard of anyone dissatisfied with their products. Delta also has some higher end faucets that are better than the ones "on the shelf at Lowes/Home Depot".

Generally you get what you pay for though the curve gets flat towards the higher end. I think a $80 faucet is much better than a $40 one, but by the time you get to the high end it gets harder to tell the difference in quality between a $400 and a $600 faucet.