Faucet Express???

Old 10-30-04, 04:58 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Faucet Express???

Hello. My kitchen faucet is leaking and I bought a rebuild kit thinking it similar to a delta single handle. The only info I have on the faucet is the bottom plate says "Faucet Express". What is that? I find no info on it and the kit I bought is not the right one. I tightend up the nut and the faucet is better. Anyone heard of it. I would like to replace it but do not have the 100$ + to get a decent faucet that will look nice in our kitchen. Any ideas on where to find this kit? I may be better off removing the o-rings I feel are suspect and measuring them. Peace: e3

Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-04, 07:32 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
The only thing I could find out about "Faucet Express" is that they changed to Wolverine Brass. This is an old company so they probably just purchased the rights but no longer using the name.

There are several NICE faucets at your local home improvement store that are just under $100 to $150, These are also "Name Brands" and parts will be readily available.

However if you want a designer faucet you can go to a speciality store.. The Moen Store etc. They have the ones that you won't find at your local home improvement store or Walmart. These will be the ones in the several hundred $$$$$ range, But you can always get parts for them.

I would go with the o-ring replacement. Go to a large hardware store, take the o-rings with you when you go. They will have a large assortment of o-rings that you can choose from. Much better than getting a bag of assorted sizes that you will only need one of. Also if the cartridge is bad you may be able to find a replacement by taking it with you at the time. Much easier to match up when looking at the part.
Good Luck and post back