wobbly kitchen faucet

Old 03-07-05, 03:57 AM
Christina Carne
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Cool wobbly kitchen faucet

The kitchen faucet moves all over the place. I fear one of these days the whole thing is going to fall apart. What can I do to tighten it up?
Old 03-07-05, 05:42 AM
majakdragon's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: N.E. Arkansas
Posts: 7,475
Upvotes: 0
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
Christina Carne, Welcome to the DIY Forums.
There are nuts that hold the faucet in place. They are located under the faucet and are usually on the supply ports that stick through the sink. Tighten these up and the problem should be gone. Good luck.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: