Replacing kitchen faucet?


Old 05-09-05, 03:25 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Replacing kitchen faucet?

I currently have a single handle kitchen faucet with a separate sprayer. I would like to replace it with a faucet with two handles (separate handle for cold water and a separate handle for hot water). Is this possible? How difficult is it to do? And, if I purchase a faucet without a separate sprayer what can I do with the hole in the sink that is left from the sprayer? Is there a "plug" that I can buy (the sink is a double bowl stainless)? Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-05, 08:26 PM
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: KY/OH
Posts: 3,523
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Yes. You can easily replace the faucet with a 2 handle faucet.

Most or all kitchen sink faucets are set at 8" centersets, meaning they are compatible with all kitchen sinks.

They make a c-o-c-khole cover for the remaining opening, might want to consider a lotion dispensor for the opening. Very useful application.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: