Removing Grohe Faucet Handles

Old 12-29-05, 07:12 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Removing Grohe Faucet Handles

I have a Grohe 31 735 Kitchen Faucet. The cartridges need to be replaced. The handles are smooth with no set screws or covers that could be removed to expose the screws. Is there any way other than removing the faucet from the sink to take off these handles to replace the worn parts?
Old 12-29-05, 09:45 PM
fixitron's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Warren, Vermont
Posts: 327
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Nobody has answered yet, so I will tell you what I would do (I have very rarely encountered Grohe products in this area). I already checked the internet and Grohe does not seem to support their products on line. You could go to their web site and look under contacts. Email or call their tech support for the answer.
Old 01-02-06, 07:54 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
After a stop at Home Depot, I called Grohe and their support person gave me this advice. "Grip tightly and pull hard", I did and it came off easily. Go figure!

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: