Looking for wall mounted kitchen faucet...

Old 08-23-07, 09:16 PM
S
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Looking for wall mounted kitchen faucet...

*WALL* mounted kitchen faucet with centers that will go out to 9-1/2". I've found millions that go out as far as 8.5", but nothing wider. Do not want to tear out wall and tile to move piping. Any suggestions?

Old 08-23-07, 09:48 PM
P
all of the common models that i can think of right now are made for 8" centers. what brand faucet is being replaced?

Old 08-24-07, 04:23 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 6 Votes on 6 Posts
It ain't cheap but go to http://www.amazon.com/Wall-Mount-Kitchen-Faucet-Porcelain/dp/B0006TRCXI

Old 08-24-07, 09:25 AM
Angry Faucets

Originally Posted by salewit View Post
*WALL* mounted kitchen faucet with centers that will go out to 9-1/2". I've found millions that go out as far as 8.5", but nothing wider. Do not want to tear out wall and tile to move piping. Any suggestions?
A standard dimension is 8in max. I don't know if this a new install or a replacement; if new someone fucxed up with the rough-in, the only solution is to use what the other post said or tear the wall down, sorry.

"If all else fails, read the directions"

Old 08-24-07, 11:24 AM
Received 1 Vote on 1 Post
Styles of such, are very limited. I have a Waltec 8" centers..and the swivel spout always drips. Plumbers tape helps..but still drips after a while. Poo!

Old 08-24-07, 07:11 PM
S
Originally Posted by chandler View Post
It ain't cheap but go to http://www.amazon.com/Wall-Mount-Kitchen-Faucet-Porcelain/dp/B0006TRCXI
Yeah that's a bit too high. We're willing to go up to $200. And ideally chrome. How do you find that? I searched for every conceivable term "kitchen wall faucet 9 centers" "kitchen wall faucet 9 swing", etc without any luck.

The unit we're talking about is probably 60 years old. If it was roughed in wrong, I don't think I'll find the culprit now!

Old 08-25-07, 03:56 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 6 Votes on 6 Posts
I googled "wall faucet 9" center". I would opt for redoing the valve down to a nominal 8" size, since they are more readily available and cheaper, too. A little wall work, but IMO you will be better satisfied. Good luck with your search!

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: