Can someone tell me what I'm looking for? Please?

Old 11-05-07, 06:18 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 20
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Can someone tell me what I'm looking for? Please?

I'm remodeling the bathroom and I'm looking for a simple sheet of toughened or safety glass to go at the end of the tub to act as a spray guard for the shower. I've looked everywhere for one of these (I'm from the UK, and over there you can find them all over the place for around $250), with no luck. I've had people show me full glass shower enclosures, all manner of the wrong things, but not the thing I'm looking for.
What I have in mind is about 60" x30" that can be attached to the wall and the edge of the bath.
Is there a standard name for this kind of thing, or is my best bet to go to a glazier and have one custom made?

Thanks in advance

One very confused limey.
Old 11-05-07, 07:21 PM
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: USA
Posts: 15,817
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Google 'shower guards' and explore the links. You will find the mini guards and taller ones.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: