Old Kitchen Faucet Identification

Old 11-24-07, 10:20 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Old Kitchen Faucet Identification

Can anyone identify the manufacturer of my kiychen faucet based on this picture of the stem and insert body. The faucet is probably 40 or more years old.

I need to get a new rubber sliding seal for the stem or possibly a whole new insert assembly. The overall length of the stem is 1.438 (1 and 7/16) inches and it uses a 00 bibb washer. The Threads on the insert body are .750" - 20 threads per inch.
Old 11-24-07, 11:18 PM
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 239
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
do you have a picture of one of the handles? that looks like the run-of-the-mill price pfister stems to me. you should be able to just replace the washer, o-ring and seat and be good as new.

Old 11-25-07, 10:17 AM
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 2,039
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Not sure if it is PP, but very similar. Given that the brass appears to be ok, a plumbing store or even a hardware store could provide you with a new flat washer and a new o-ring.

If this brand was commonly used in your area, these stores may have a complete stem, which will only cost a little more that buying the rubber parts!

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: