Kitchen Faucet Sprayer

Old 12-13-07, 07:39 AM
W
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Kitchen Faucet Sprayer

I broke the handle on my sprayer, don't want to install a new faucet because it was hard to lay on your back in the tight area and using the wrench to tighten the nuts holding the faucet on. Do places sell just the sprayer? I looked in the big box stores but couldn't find any. Help

Old 12-13-07, 08:56 AM
Unhappy Sprayer

wallyp: If you are talking about the head, thats a little bit iffy, it would have to match the brand of the one installed.

Most big box stores and plumbing supply houses sell universal replacements, but the hose comes with them, that means that you will have to crawl under the sink and unscrew the hose, sorry.

Old 12-13-07, 09:09 AM
W
Let me make this perfectly clear, HA HA. I'm not talking about the Hot or Cold faucet, or the faucet itself, just the Sprayer that has a hose attached to it. I would rather unbolt the hose, than take the nuts off with a basin wrench, i did it once, i don't want to do it again. Thanks

Old 12-13-07, 09:30 AM
Sprayer

Originally Posted by wallyp View Post
Let me make this perfectly clear, HA HA. I'm not talking about the Hot or Cold faucet, or the faucet itself, just the Sprayer that has a hose attached to it. I would rather unbolt the hose, than take the nuts off with a basin wrench, i did it once, i don't want to do it again. Thanks
Sorry, but your reply dosen't compute!

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: