Who do I call to fix my shower wall?

Old 03-28-08, 11:03 PM
Micha's Avatar
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: USA - God Bless Her!
Posts: 227
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Who do I call to fix my shower wall?

Had a plumbing problem, got it fixed but I'm left with a hole in the wall where the plumber cut the tile to access the pipes. I don't think I want to attempt to fix this myself since I don't have the right tools -- the problem is, I have no idea who to call to fix it... Guess I'll be searching the yellow pages - but do I look for a tile guy? Handyman? contractor?? What kind of backerboard should I get? The hole is about a one foot square. Thanks in advance for suggestions!
Old 03-29-08, 10:59 AM
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Wet side of Washington state.
Posts: 18,495
Received 36 Votes on 28 Posts
If it is a tile wall then a tile guy would be the best. A general handyman MAY be able to do a good job.

Let whoever is going to do the repair decide what materials to use.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: