Looking for replacement part

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-09, 05:40 PM
B
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Question Looking for replacement part

Hello, I have a leaky faucet and am looking for a replacement part. This is a unique raised faucet that empties into a glass bowl that sits on top of the vanity so it is not a standard part. I have not been able to even find a manufacturer name anywhere on the thing to tell me where to start. The only writing on the entire assembly once I took it all apart was on the piece that is broken.
Attached are some pics of the faucet and also of the broken piece. This part is basically all plastic and has broken inside so that it can no longer seal closed and water just flows out the top.
Any help identifying the manufacturer or possibly where to get a replacement part would be appreciated. I've tried a couple local plumbing stores and they were not able to figure it out either.
I'm hoping I don't have to replace the entire faucet assembly. Google only turns up another posting on a forum with the same problem --and no answer!

Here is the bad part. It's not clear but the marking says "NSF 1B720-01"
This part does come apart but I assume the replacement would be this whole blue piece.

Here is the faucet:

Thanks if you can help!

Last edited by BrusterVA; 02-16-09 at 05:44 PM. Reason: update
Old 02-17-09, 12:52 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
it very closely resembles the Versailles Single Hole Joy Stick Vessel Faucet by huntington brass

that is the best i can do for ya sorry

Old 11-09-10, 06:58 PM
E
Ok, gang, I got THE answer after chasing this part around the world, leaving messages everywhere, taking my case to Lowes Home Improvement locally and tracking down their customer service number (NOT easy to find) and sweetly complaining about this unavailable cartridge that makes a $400 vanity and vessel bowl useless. They got back to me today and conceded that the replacement part is not available for sale anywhere. But they have spares! (removed policy violaton) and tell her you've got the Chocolate Continental Vanity with top and the cartridge has failed. She is sending me a replacement free and said they will do the same for others who call.

Last edited by lawrosa; 07-27-12 at 03:31 PM. Reason: (removed policy violaton)
Old 10-23-11, 01:11 AM
C
Thanks elpaso44!! i needed this part and was looking EVERYWHERE and couldn't find it then i found your post. i followed your instructions (even though your post was almost a year old) and called Tina at that number and 3 weeks later i got the replacement cartridge in mail. I installed it today and it works great.Thanks for your help! i registered here just to thank you.

Old 10-27-11, 02:15 PM
H
elpaso44 thank you very much! I thought I simply needed a washer until my contractor came over & took the whole faucet apart & discovered this issue. I suggested we look online using the DL04BD model # & was routed to Taiwan! I tried the 1B720-01# & up poppped your thread-don't know where I wld have gone w/o your info. My replacement part s/b here in 7-10 days. Thanks a bunch!!!

Old 01-31-12, 11:00 AM
E
Thanks Gang!
Nailed it, got a new one on the way from Magickwoods under warranty.
Correct on no place to buy a replacement.

Old 03-28-12, 11:10 AM
S
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Lowes Faucet Clar Glass Bowl Cartridge

So, as others have eluded to, this part is impossible to order. But, fret not, I think I have found a replacement part for our $400 pedistal sets...(I'm replacing DL04BD blue cartridge)

http://alfanoplumbingparts.com/pdf/S...ridgesEtoH.pdf

Check out the Hydroplast 7014

They were friendly and easy to deal with.

I'm ordering one for $21 + shipping and will let you know how it turns out!

Old 07-27-12, 02:37 PM
P
Talking DL04BD info still great

2010 info from elpaso44 is still great,(removed policy violaton) Heres a recap of elpaso44's post:

Ok, gang, I got THE answer after chasing this part around the world, leaving messages everywhere, taking my case to Lowes Home Improvement locally and tracking down their customer service number (NOT easy to find) and sweetly complaining about this unavailable cartridge that makes a $400 vanity and vessel bowl useless. They got back to me today and conceded that the replacement part is not available for sale anywhere. But they have spares! Call Tina (removed policy violaton) and tell her you've got the Chocolate Continental Vanity with top and the cartridge has failed. She is sending me a replacement free and said they will do the same for others who call.

Last edited by lawrosa; 07-27-12 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Removed policy violations.
Old 07-27-12, 03:17 PM
Super Moderator
Received 62 Votes on 54 Posts
Closing this thread due to its nature. This same question is asked in other froums and seems like some type of advertising. Several rules and pilicy violations due to phone number and business listings.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: