Delta Kitchen Facuet

Old 02-08-17, 03:56 AM
P
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Delta Kitchen Facuet

I have a Delta single handle kitchen facuet that I would like to replace due to a small pin hole on the tap that leaks when tap is turned on. The sprayer is a Moen and not attached to the kitchen tap setup itself. I went to the Delta website and followed the guide under service and parts but towards the end is asks for the finish, not sure on this one. Also the amount of selections for the part is 78, many with no images. Is there a location on the tap somewhere that has the model number or if by chance does anyone know the model number (see image). I know how to take it apart as I replaced the cartridge last year. My local Home Depot mentioned due to the amount of parts it needed to be ordered from Delta direct. Thanks for any info or help on the part I am trying to order.

Paul

Attached Images  

Last edited by Paul O'Toole; 02-08-17 at 04:12 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-17, 04:15 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 6 Votes on 6 Posts
Not sure where the pinhole is located and don't know what a "tap" is. To rebuild most Delta faucets you would use a standard rebuild kit. I don't know what other parts you are looking for . THe finish is bright chrome. Delta Repair Kit for Faucets-RP3614 - The Home Depot

Price Pfister, Moen and Delta usually carry lifetime warranties, so you may want to call them to explain the problem. They ship parts free of charge. The repair kit is cheap enough and you can have it in a few minutes rather than waiting for them to ship it.

Old 02-08-17, 04:18 AM
P
I was just looking to replace the facuet arm itself that slides up with the collar type end. I will take a look at the repair kit you posted. Thankyou.

Old 02-08-17, 06:23 AM
It looks like your faucet is Delta Model 100LF-WF.
Chrome was probably the only finish available.

Here's a link to the parts breakdown:

https://media.deltafaucet.com/PartsD...3858_Rev_A.pdf

Name:  deltaparts.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  50.9 KB

Old 02-08-17, 06:49 AM
P
Excellent, thanks for that.

Old 02-08-17, 08:34 PM
Received 1 Vote on 1 Post
I have the same model Delta faucet that developed numerous pinholes in the spout. I wrote Delta and explained the problem, and they promptly sent me a new spout assembly plus a rebuild kit, all for free. Far easier than replacing the entire assembly.