Need help identifying the brand of this shower drain stopper.

Old 03-18-17, 10:25 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 19
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Need help identifying the brand of this shower drain stopper.

Does anyone know the brand name of this stopper?

Am trying to find a replacement part for the shower tub drain stopper. It's about 1 1/2 inch diameter. See pics.

This stopper does NOT have any screws. Instead, you turn it counter-clock wise to unscrew to open. However, the little PIN is broken and had difficulty opening it but now that's I've opened it, am unable to find similar part online.

Name:  Lift_Drain_Stopper_1.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  12.4 KB

Name:  Lift_Drain_Stopper_2.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  12.2 KB
Old 03-21-17, 01:57 AM
Bob_Plumb's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Canada
Posts: 127
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
I can't help identify the stopper, but why not take it to a big box hardware store, and go to the tub or drain repair section and find a matching one?

You might want to show it to customer service that you are bringing in a old component before you go wandering through the store.
Old 03-21-17, 02:37 AM
chandler's Avatar
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 39,964
Received 8 Votes on 7 Posts
If you are unable to locate a replacement, you can always remove the strainer in the tub and replace it (properly sealed of course) with a newer one with a pop up stopper. Watco 1.865 in. Overall Diameter x 11.5 Threads x 1.25 in. Foot Actuated Bathtub Closure in Chrome Plated-68305-CP - The Home Depot
Old 03-21-17, 06:44 AM
Handyone's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: U.S.
Posts: 5,450
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Would something like this cover work:
Bath Drain Stopper Quick Cover in Chrome-k826-35pc - The Home Depot

If not I would remove the strainer and replace it like Larry said.

I believe your stopper is called a lift and turn type.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: