Fluidmaster 400A insert in fill pipe


Old 09-24-17, 12:25 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: US
Posts: 26
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Fluidmaster 400A insert in fill pipe

I detached the water connection to my Kohler toilet and a little insert fell out of the fill tube.

I've searched all the diagrams I can find and can't find a reference for it. Is this a component or did somebody find something and thought it belonged in there? This toilet has always been a slow filler and this would explain why.
Attached Images   
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-17, 01:44 PM
Gunguy45's Avatar
Super Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 21,113
Received 3 Votes on 3 Posts
Looks more like part of a valve stem than anything in a fill valve....
Old 09-24-17, 06:01 PM
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 4,815
Received 77 Votes on 72 Posts
I agree, it has nothing to do a fill valve or toilet.
Toss it in the trash
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: