can anybody help me recognize which brand this kitchen faucet is?

Old 10-31-17, 06:53 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Talking can anybody help me recognize which brand this kitchen faucet is?

Please see the pictures showing the faucet. It has water coming out of both the faucet and the side spray, and, I CANNOT shut off the side spray! Any suggestions/advice are very welcome! Really appreciated!

Attached Images   
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-17, 09:13 AM
I can't tell just yet. It looks to be of some quality, maybe Moen, Delta, Kohler, or Price Pfister.
A few things:
- Please post a picture of the underside of the faucet showing the hoses and how they are connected. Faucets can usually be identified by the type of plastic click lock connectors and mounting hardware.
- Also check for any tags on the underside water supply hoses, if the hoses are integrated into the faucet. This single tag will have a model number.

You probably need a new diverter and maybe a new sprayer hose.

Old 10-31-17, 09:21 AM
Super Moderator
Received 14 Votes on 12 Posts
Its a delta.. ( Depot special ) The home store should have new cartridges for you if both handles leak..

The sprayer leaking is usually from a check valve in the body at the spout..

Your best off to call delta. They may send you parts or a whole new faucet..

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Delta-Ve...F-SS/202057355

Old 10-31-17, 11:35 AM
Just to add, Delta has great customer service IMO. Never had a problem getting parts from them shipped free of charge.

Old 10-31-17, 01:04 PM
Thank you guys so so much! I hadn't expected a solution so soon. I will definitely contact Delta about the parts. Home Depot seems to say Delta offers limited lifetime warranty on this product, and I am wondering how that might work out.

The underpanel photo is also attached here, the space is too cramped and I cannot look around the hose very carefully. Could you please let me know roughly where the model number might sit. I did have tried to take the side spray off, but could not detach it from the faucet. Could be a tough project to do myself.

Attached Images  
Old 10-31-17, 01:07 PM
Super Moderator
Received 14 Votes on 12 Posts
I put a link to your faucet..

I guess you didnt see it??

Here is deltas site for your model #..

https://www.deltafaucet.com/kitchen/product/21925lf-ss

Old 10-31-17, 01:23 PM
Indeed it is a Delta!! I just called Delta and disclosed my address. They identified my faucet and asked about the problem and shipped me the new parts for the faucet (divert and side spray), no hassle and free of charge (say within warranty) That's really nice and thank you guys so much for your very kind help.

I do want to ask one thing though. It says we can drink water right out of the faucet, I don't doubt the quality of the water itself, but with a 10 year old faucet with mold/dirt etc built inside, is it still worry free to drink directly out of the faucet? Usually how often should we exchange the faucet?

Old 10-31-17, 01:27 PM
Originally Posted by lawrosa View Post
I put a link to your faucet..

I guess you didnt see it??

Here is deltas site for your model #..

https://www.deltafaucet.com/kitchen/product/21925lf-ss
Thanks, lawrosa, I did see it but I was doubting whether mine is of that model thinking this product came out 10 years old and might have a different model number. But it seems they are able to identify my faucet through address, that's really unexpected.

Old 11-01-17, 08:09 AM
...but with a 10 year old faucet with mold/dirt etc built inside, is it still worry free to drink directly out of the faucet?
I wouldn't worry about it. From what I've read on here, if you could see the inside of your water main in the street you'd never drink water again.