Pegasus faucet bonnet nut unattainable?

Old 11-15-17, 10:37 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Pegasus faucet bonnet nut unattainable?

Hi guys, it's been awhile since I've posted, but I am a fairly new home owner that knows nothing about home repairs. Guessing I should have went to school for something else rather than computer repair.

My bathroom sink was leaking from the hot water side. Being a new home owner I headed over to YouTube and got the necessary info to learn how to do the job. Easy peezy, right? Wrong! After replacing the cartridge for the hot water the bonnet began to literally crumble when trying to lock it down. What is this crap made of.

To add insult to this injury. Home Depot, Lowe's and even my local plumbing store just do not have, or do not service Pegasus faucets. I am just at a loss trying to find the correct bonnet nut to fix my bathroom sink. I have searched far and wide for this elusive part. Surely I'm not the only person in the good ole U.S. of A. that has had this problem.

I'd love to upload a photo, but I haven't figured out how to on this site and from my phone. It keeps asking for a url when the picture is coming from my phone. I just don't understand. I can find the photo on my phone and even select it. Then I have the option to send to server. I know that I am close, but not close enough to understanding.

Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-17, 10:58 AM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Votes on 3 Posts
Call the company. Thats what I had to do for a replacement sprayer that was messing up. No problem getting it but it was a one time deal, second sprayer would have cost me. Do a search for Pegasus faucets customer service. You may need the model number. Think it's on the back of the baseplate?

Old 11-15-17, 02:20 PM
H
Received 5 Votes on 4 Posts
Don't know about Pegasus, but Delta puts a tag on the hot supply line with the model #.