Kitchen faucet troubleshooting

Old 11-11-19, 10:57 AM
J
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Kitchen faucet troubleshooting

Hi All,

I have a two handled Pfister price kitchen faucet with sprayer. The sprayer portion when you put it on is very week with not much flow or pressure. Doing some searching it appears there is a diverter valve inside that could be acting up. Looks like I have to order one online and want to see if this sounds like the culprit or not. So i unscrewed the actual sprayer nozzle from the hose and ran and the flow is still bad so dont think it s the nozzle itself. When I press the nozzle the water comes out the sprayer only and there is no water flow out the faucet itself so it is diverting it. When I let off the nozzle the flow returns to the faucet but not smoothly. sometimes there is a couple bangs within the faucet where the water comes back, stops and then comes back agian. All within a couple seconds. Not sure if you can clean them or not so I was going to just order and replace. Thx

Old 11-11-19, 06:18 PM
Group Moderator
Received 3,947 Upvotes on 3,540 Posts
Hard to tell you exactly what you need without knowing the model number of the faucet but in some of them.... the diverter is in the spout. Some Moens use a diverter tee under the faucet.

Old 11-12-19, 05:04 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 77 Upvotes on 70 Posts
Call Price Pfister They can and will help, Also usually will send part for free.

Norm201 voted this post useful.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: