Trying to ID a kitchen sink

Old 08-26-21, 07:07 PM
R
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Trying to ID a kitchen sink

Hey folks - well - I have been beating my brains out trying to ID my kitchen sink. House is 10 years old - we have lived in it for a little over a year. I would like to find out the brand of stainless steel sink I have but have had no luck. There is a logo on it - a small letter 'e' with an arch over it. There is nothing under the sink at all. Although the bottom of the sink seems to be coated in a white - almost ceramic kind of coating on both sides covering the whole bowl are with even another coating of thicker black material with brown paper backing just on the flat drain part of the sink. I guess some kind of deadener. But....here is a pic of the logo.

My kitchen sink logo

I cannot for the life of me find WHO in the world made this sink. Can anyone kindly assist? I would greatly appreciate it!

Top Answer

08-31-21, 07:26 AM
SuperSquirrel
Received 32 Upvotes on 23 Posts
Eclipse Stainless? Their logo appears on this web page: https://mycountertopshoppe.com/produ...essories/sinks

Old 08-26-21, 07:21 PM
Group Moderator
Received 1,910 Upvotes on 1,716 Posts
Nothing on the underside of the sink anywhere? The only brand I can think of that starts with E is Eljer and Elkay.

Old 08-31-21, 06:53 AM
R
Thanks for the reply. Yeah - I am aware of those two 'E' manufacturers. There is nothing underside except what I described above. It is very well made whatever brand it is. See below for better snapshot of the logo and the sink underside....

Old 08-31-21, 06:55 AM
R
A better shot of the logo and the underside

Old 08-31-21, 07:26 AM
S
Received 32 Upvotes on 23 Posts
Eclipse Stainless? Their logo appears on this web page: https://mycountertopshoppe.com/produ...essories/sinks

ric bonnell, XSleeper voted this post useful.
Old 09-03-21, 06:12 PM
R
That's it!! Fantastic! Thanks man! Much appreciated!!

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: