need vacation change

Old 01-13-04, 09:57 AM
Stacy
Visiting Guest
need vacation change

Husband and I are looking for any ideas for vacationing spots where we can rent a cabin next to nobody!! Preferably a spot where we can "hybernate". Need something different than the standard, which is diving 3-4 weeks at a time, twice a year! Help and ideas are greatly appreciated!!

Stacy

Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-04, 05:04 AM
Stacy, i moved to this to the sports & travel forum. My favorite vaca site is: www.frommers.com they have a great array of knowledge for you to look at and will be a great help in you deciding where to go. I did a search on secluded cabins and this is what i came up with: http://www.frommers.com/search/sites...ecluded+cabins

Good luck!!

Last edited by fatkid66; 01-14-04 at 05:17 AM.
Old 01-14-04, 06:36 PM
florcraft
Visiting Guest
More cabins and square miles than anywhere else.

Alaska!

Old 02-08-05, 05:13 PM
My husband and I rented a cabin in Cherry Log Mountain in Georgia, near Elijay. I have to tell you it was beautiful and pretty secluded. Also, the price was good. We rented a new 4 bedroom cabin, full of pine, decorated so pretty, and was right on a small lake and right in the mountain for two weeks at $1200.00. Although secluded there are still things to do around there if you get bored. The german city of Helen is close by and so quaint. I think you'd love it. We plan on retiring there.

Search this Thread