Where to stay in Miami?

Old 06-16-19, 02:49 PM
P
Group Moderator
Received 2,144 Upvotes on 1,920 Posts
Where to stay in Miami?

Does anyone know Miami? This winter I will be taking a cruise out of Miami. We will fly down the day before and spend a night in Miami, but where? We are having a hard time deciding between something near the water downtown with good Cuban restaurants nearby. The back side of South Beach with a nice view over the water could see some of the ships coming into port. Or somewhere in the action on South Beach? If we go to South Beach that makes picking a place even harder? There are some nice, towers with views over the ocean and a modern room. Or, go classic with something Art Deco on Ocean Dr.?

Old 06-16-19, 03:19 PM
Group Moderator
Received 3,922 Upvotes on 3,518 Posts
Check with the member....... miamicuse ...... I think he has rentals down there.

Old 06-17-19, 06:11 AM
T
Received 4 Upvotes on 4 Posts
I actually there now.
Search out Miami beach front hotels - There is a Hilton on 63rd street that has chair service. The Monte Carlo on 65th looks decent too. The prices are good now, I'm sure they will be higher in winter. There is a free Trolly to get to South Beach if interested. Uber is reasonable too.

Old 06-17-19, 09:29 AM
P
Group Moderator
Received 2,144 Upvotes on 1,920 Posts
Thank you for the ideas. Yes, prices are great now but probably will be triple when we are going.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: