That time of year again.

Old 11-26-18, 02:20 PM
That time of year again.

I'm not much for putting up outside Holiday lights, but I do have several of those projection things. A lot easier than string lights that may or may not work.

So one might think that I would remember how I did it last year, and save all the cords and paraphernalia to make this years set easy? One would think! But one would be wrong!

Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-18, 02:28 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Sadly, failing memory is part of aging [at least for me] I used to have a great memory! I had a boss that would call me up and ask about a house I painted 2 yrs earlier and I could tell him the colors and sq footage just off of the subdivision and lot number. Just last month I watched a western on Roku. 3/4 of the way thru it I realized I had seen it before but I still had to watch the rest because I couldn't remember how it ended.

Old 11-26-18, 10:04 PM
Our “new” 1988 home that we bought in 2012 is our 3rd home, and the only one that has an outdoor soffit AC outlet for Xmas lights. Yay! Except we never do lights. I have used that outlet to plug in my pressure washer, so not a total waste.