What is this called?


Old 09-08-05, 08:40 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Exclamation What is this called?

I having been googling everything I can think of with no luck. I am trying to find the name for the plastic/rubber type baseboard that you can adhere to your wall. I'm going nuts! I'm in the middle of a remodeling project and need to find it but don't know what it's called.

Any help out here? BTW - I'm looking to see if it comes in colors besides beige. Like Black.

Last edited by Annette; 09-09-05 at 10:20 AM. Reason: removed signature - email & website addresses are not allowed in signatures
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-05, 08:21 PM
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canton Ohio
Posts: 1,397
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Vinyl cove base www.johnsonite.com
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: