Nafco Permastone experiences?

Old 01-12-06, 07:09 AM
A
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Nafco Permastone experiences?

Hi,

I'm thinking about putting Nafco Permastone vinyl tiles in my kitchen & two bathrooms. I'm concerned about its performance, since it is relatively new and I don't know anyone who has it. It looks FANTASTIC compared to the sheet vinyl that I've seen, so I'm hoping that it might be a good answer for me.

I looked up consumer complaints and found only one complaint, but it was serious and the report was that the company did not honor their warranty at all.

I dropped a pair of scissors on my sample tile and it dinged it pretty badly. This is a high-traffic kitchen. Should I use this stuff?

Thanks!!!

Aiko

Old 01-12-06, 08:38 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Aikoaiko
Hi,

I'm thinking about putting Nafco Permastone vinyl tiles in my kitchen & two bathrooms. I'm concerned about its performance, since it is relatively new and I don't know anyone who has it. It looks FANTASTIC compared to the sheet vinyl that I've seen, so I'm hoping that it might be a good answer for me.

I looked up consumer complaints and found only one complaint, but it was serious and the report was that the company did not honor their warranty at all.

I dropped a pair of scissors on my sample tile and it dinged it pretty badly. This is a high-traffic kitchen. Should I use this stuff?

Thanks!!!

Aiko
I am new to this area as well as I am also looking into flooring for the first time.

Since this is a high-traffic area, I would spend the extra and get tough resilient flooring from a reputable company. To me the scissor test answered the question about using it.

My 2 cents worth.

Andy

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: