TrafficMaster Vinyl Flooring & Grout

Old 07-02-07, 12:23 PM
R
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
TrafficMaster Vinyl Flooring & Grout

We just bought TrafficMaster Vinyl peel & stick tiles for our kitchen. We plan on simply following the manufacturers recommended application procedure. According to the box, they can be laid with or without grout.

I would love to have the tiles with grout but I'm LEERY of using grout on vinyl flooring! I never heard of it! Does anyone have experience with this? I've done google searches etc. and can only see to NOT use TrafficMaster Grout for anything because the product stinks. Well, okay, I won't use that grout brand but I can't find any opinions/experiences people have had grouting vinyl tiles that have been "approved" for grouting.

Any input appreciated!
THANKS,
KELLY

Old 07-05-07, 02:52 AM
S
I see no one has responded to this. I passed it up hoping someone who knew what they were talking about would respond. I've installed vinyl tiles a lot of years and have never heard of using grout with it either, so I'm at a loss as to how to advise you. Perhaps, use something else?

Old 07-06-07, 01:23 PM
R
I can't even find this one on Google...

I'm really surprised that NOBODY has ever done it! It's right on the box ~ use with or without grout. Perhaps it sounds so insane to grout vinyl tiles that nobody will try it. I think I'll not be the guinea pig and go with the no grout option....

Thanks anyways!

KELLY

Old 07-06-07, 07:23 PM
S
That would certainly be my suggestion. Grouting vinyl tiles just doesn't even sound right.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: