terazzo

Old 10-09-02, 04:49 PM
scottydogs7
Visiting Guest
Unhappy terazzo

I am a beginner in the art of installing terazzo allthough I have patched some with the epoxy method I do not like or think it's the proper way when installing a whole floor, This is a simple question for someone to answer but I haved looked in a number of places and no one has been able to help or mabey doesn't want to in fear of competition, Well not from me, I restore flooring of natural stone and I would like to repair the way they installed it..

Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-02, 06:37 PM
T
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Terrazzo

Jump over to the forums at www.johnbridge.com where there are experts who hang out just to answer such specialized questions as yours. You can also search this site for terrazzo as well as your favorite website, but you can get the straight scoop from John Bridge and his gang.

Old 10-09-02, 08:43 PM
A
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Hi
Simple question...but not a simple answer....It's takes years to learn to do terrazzo properly(not to mention a whole whack of money for the right equipment)..a terrazzo grinder can run to $10,000. But if you do a search at John Bridges forum, I did a lengthy reply to the same question there, about the whole process.