tile

Old 03-10-04, 06:26 PM
F
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tile

hey, guys. i'm still working on the kitchen. we are starting to put in the cabinets. i want to keep my 2" tile backsplash, but it doesn't quite fit right. i need to remove a few and add a few. but the hard part is, i need to remove a half a line of tile. any tips?

Old 03-10-04, 08:28 PM
floorman
Visiting Guest
just can't get eneough can ya?If you think you can cut a astraight line you could take a 4" angle grinder and cut it that way.Is this the tile that will sit on the counter top?

Old 03-10-04, 09:04 PM
F
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tile

yeah, i'm a sucker for punishment. ha! yes, it will be right above the countertop. but, anyway, we gave up on trying that cutting thing. we just went ahead and took out the whole row and thought it would be easier to score and half them and then replace them that way. we are gonna have to add some more between the countertop and vent-a-hood anyway. man, i hope i never have to remodel another kitchen. we got our new cabinets and have a guy coming over tomorrow to help install those. (I'll supervise.) they have to get them in good, cause i don't want my fiesta ware falling out of the cabinets!!
i might be yelling at you again, sometime. but more than likely, i'll be yelling at the crown molding man!! ha ha

Old 03-10-04, 09:07 PM
floorman
Visiting Guest
Yea take it out on him i get yelled at eneough around here.Good luck to ya and let us know how we can help

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: