Recessed Toilet Paper holder

Old 01-31-05, 12:40 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 14
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Recessed Toilet Paper holder

I removed the existing and broken recessed toilet paper holder assuming i would be able to find one to match it. Just hoping someone might be able to point me to somewhere that wouls ell me a recessed toilet paper holder..preferably chrome finish... that fits a wall opening 5-1/4"W x 4-1/4"H. Tile wall...trying to avoid having to cut the installed tile to fit the seemingly standard 5-1/4" square holder. Thanks!
Old 02-01-05, 03:01 PM
Tileguybob's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Ocean Grove, NJ
Posts: 931
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you have a local plumbing supply house, try them. If not try a wab search for recessed holders.
Old 02-05-05, 05:45 PM
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 30
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who knew they were so hard to find...

Wow--who knew those things were so hard to find. I found one at Home Depot. It was even in the moderate/inexpensive line of fixtures.

If you are doing a web search, it is called Recess Paper Holder. This one is Futura Series by Franklin Brass.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: