Glass Tile - Any uses for this?

Old 04-15-05, 07:44 AM
IQof20
Visiting Guest
Glass Tile - Any uses for this?

I've just finished demolishing my first bathroom in my 50's era home and have taken some care to remove the glass tile from the walls (mainly because I didn't want pieces jabbed into my skin). However, as I was about to dispose of all this tile I considered if there is any use for this or if this is utilized in any projects nowadays. Particularly since I have two more rooms with even more of this tile on the walls (but different colors).

I'm not looking to sell this or anything, just one of those folks who hates to throw away something that someone else could use or I could turn into something useful for myself. Any ideas?

Tiles are mostly 16"x8" and are mint green. Some long black pieces from the edging.

Old 04-15-05, 05:28 PM
kdnovak
Visiting Guest
We've been looking at tile a lot recently due to a bathroom upgrade and I've noticed that the glass tiles seem to be back "in" now...and some of them are expensive....you might want to keep them or use them as accent pieces (or sell them at a later date if you decide you hate them and they're in good shape)...

Just some thoughts...

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: