Walker Zanger Tribeca

Old 08-24-08, 09:53 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Walker Zanger Tribeca

Is there anyone else out there that does the basketweave marble tile as found in Walker Zanger's Tribeca series for a more reasonable price? Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-08, 01:34 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Contact the closet authorized dealer that sells the stone.

http://www.walkerzanger.com/dealers/index.php

Old 08-21-09, 06:54 PM
Smile Walker Zanger Tribeca Marble

Tribeca Basketweave and Hexagon. I went into one of their stores, the stores are awesome - but if you charge $42.50SF for a 12x12" Basketweave Carrera Marble Mosaic, that they paid just $5.00 for I could have a nice store too. The best bet is do what I did search google - Carrera Basketweave Mosaic and there is just one name that comes up over and over again. Builders Depot Direct Builders Depot Direct - Marble, Mosaics Flooring and More they sell the exact same Basketweave from the same factory for $11.95SF. So the choice is simple $42.50SF and a nice showroom or $11.95SF and ships to you from a warehouse. I like nice showrooms but not that much.

Old 09-05-09, 01:59 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
I came across this web site end of last year that handles all regular type tile and flooring but they specialize in exotic material. I have used them on more than one project now and they've always come through for me. I just recently had a very high-end client that used leather flooring and some beautiful glass and steel mosaic tiles in their home. I got both items at this site. They also have some great people you can talk to on the phone which helps.

They're based in Ft. Lauderdale, FL but they ship it anywhere. I had an order shipped to NJ and they didn't charge me anything to send it there.

Last edited by Shadeladie; 09-05-09 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Link removed.