need wet saw replacement pan


Old 12-27-08, 05:36 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: west
Posts: 1
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
need wet saw replacement pan

hi all,
I need a replacement water pan for a QEP 83200 24" bridge saw and I'll be danged if I can find one anywhere. Can anyone tell me where to get one?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-08, 06:20 PM
HotxxxxxxxOKC's Avatar
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 8,044
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Give QEP a call (866) 435-8665. It's part # 83200-32.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: