A quick question...


Old 10-16-09, 08:15 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Southern Ontario
Posts: 16
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
A quick question...

What type of silicone or other product would you recommend between a hardwood - tile interface?


Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-09, 04:48 AM
chandler's Avatar
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 39,967
Received 2 Votes on 2 Posts
A hardwood transition piece. Nothing else will work unless you have a perfect tile cut and a square floor lay, which is doubtful. Leave a gap of about 1/2" between the surfaces and install the transition piece. The offset of the surfaces will determine the type of transition.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: