Riverrock Epoxy!!!!

Old 04-08-10, 10:33 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Go away spammer!

Apparently you do not know how to read the Terms of Service which you accepted when you created your account. NO ADVERTISING!

Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-10, 10:44 AM
The pitiful shamelessness of it as well. Some people just don't get it.

How about I start putting up links of my businesses web site claiming that I am a very satisfied customer!!! WOWOWOWOW!!!

AWESOME!!!!!

hahahaha Dopes! Sucks the life out of me!

Old 04-08-10, 11:19 AM
Thumbs up River Rock epoxy mix, epoxy and Terrazo

This is some amazing stuff i must say what is all of your experience with such products? Anyone got any projects going on? I am not here to ADVERTISE i am simply here to help with any questions you have pertaining to epoxy products of any kind that way you know what your getting your self into when you go to people that sell such products. I will keep all questions limited to this website due to the fact that the moderators dont like backlinking didnt think that was a problem since it is available for use. However here is some pictures i thought you all might like maybe give you some ideas.

All of these floors are epoxy or epoxy river rock i'll have some terrazo pics up as soon as possible. Feel free to ask me any questions you have about your do it yourself projects.
God Bless,
Dan

Old 04-08-10, 11:23 AM
Originally Posted by HotinOKC View Post
Go away spammer!

Apparently you do not know how to read the Terms of Service which you accepted when you created your account. NO ADVERTISING!
Ya sorry about that didnt mean to I thought backlinks where okay since they where available. So am i not even allowed to put the web address in my profile? or on my trackback tags?

Old 04-08-10, 11:28 AM
Super Moderator
Received 2 Votes on 2 Posts
Nope...no advertising..period. You can reference pics or products from commercial sites..but soliciting or advertising in any form is not allowed.

If you post a pic of a project you did, that is RELEVANT to the question asked, then thats prob ok. Not just a bunch of pics that could be found at almost any site that sells or installs the same thing. Hope thats clear...